Friday, July 23, 2021

ESSA Tumblers

Last Chance to Order Extra ESSA Tumblers

 

I’ve extended the deadline for ordering additional 2021 ESSA Tervis Tumblers with snap on travel lid to Sunday, July 25. 

 



 

I will place our order on Monday morning. 

All Choptank skippers who have paid their racing dues will receive a free ESSA 2021 Tervis Tumbler. Additional tumblers with lids can be ordered for $20 each. Please send your check to:

The Eastern Shore Sailing Association 

PO Box 374

Salisbury, MD 21803

Please email me at rgallagher1.rg@gmail.com to let me know that you want to order additional tumblers and that your “check is in the mail.”

I have received several orders for additional tumblers from crew.

Order yours today!



Bob

~~~~ /) ~~~~  ~~
 ~   ~~~ /) ~~~ ~
 ~~    ~~~~ ~  ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment